Second Skin Audio

Good sub around 4.5-5k rms.

I don't hate FI maybe need to hear them more not popular in WI , but have seen a bunch of FI tensil leads rub through the subs , this was also at a DD shop so maybe the shop owner had me bought in then , just seems like FI is more west coast. I will try to stop being a FI dick .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Will be better off getting 2 subs rather than 1 with the power you have

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

All those subs u just posted are killer can't go wrong flip a coin

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

DC lvl6 is def a beast. Would be that or a dd9918sc. Pretty sure it would be louder with 2 15's than the 1 18 cuz of the cone area. Guess if I got 1 18 I could always buy abother 4.5k and 18 down the road and wall it

I will try to stop being a FI dick .

You can do whatever you want, no hate here bro, lol

everyone has a right to their opinion. =)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I was thinking about doing that and running it at .5 ohm cuz everything I read about the team AA and team FI sub it really needs 5-6k to really get going and I could always get another nendo 4.5k and team sub later on and wall my eclipse lol. If I got enough room.

If you want loud, musical, and low then my suggestion is 2 Sundown Audio X15's in 8.5 cubes after displacement with 2 8" aeroports. I have exactly one half of that setup in my Jetta and it is very loud and very musical. I am tuned to 34hz and it will still play down in the 20's no problem. Those Eclipse's love low tuned boxes as Mike Singer had one with 2 TC5400 18's in one that did 156's and was tuned in the 30hz range iirc.

I will suggest Sundown for more than just quality and performance. Jacob has the best customer service around and will take care of you as a customer as long as you need. He is the standard in the industry for customer service and is the reason that is a very important factor to consider when going with a company's products.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived