Second Skin Audio

JL Audio subwoofer for music home?

In other word it's going to lack low end if used for home audio, don't do it, if you like the sub get it and do a home audio box for it.
just checking now the sub + box enclosure it supposedly goes down to 22 hertz SUPPOSEDLY

If they claim it does then it does BUT in a vehicle not in a room, if you are not familiar with cabin gain of a vehicle I'd suggest you read a little about it.

In other word it's going to lack low end if used for home audio, don't do it, if you like the sub get it and do a home audio box for it.

just checking now the sub + box enclosure it supposedly goes down to 22 hertz SUPPOSEDLY

If they claim it does then it does BUT in a vehicle not in a room, if you are not familiar with cabin gain of a vehicle I'd suggest you read a little about it.
jus done a little read on it , thanks heaps for feedback I have a fairly small room but I don't want movie subwoofers, more towards just a hip hop sort of thing

jus done a little read on it , thanks heaps for feedback I have a fairly small room but I don't want movie subwoofers, more towards just a hip hop sort of thing.

I have a 12 inch w7 in my living room. Sounds ds loud and low, I often have to put it down. It sou.fs clean though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

You can get a powered 15" off eBay for $200 that will be way louder and way simpler and cheaper. It'll sound fine. I had one and loved it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Octave-FS15-Powered-15-Subwoofer-Home-Theater-600-Watts-Front-Firing-Sub-/331701862380?hash=item4d3af8bfec:g:vFUAAOSwQoFWPUYk

You can get a powered 15" off eBay for $200 that will be way louder and way simpler and cheaper. It'll sound fine. I had one and loved it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Octave-FS15-Powered-15-Subwoofer-Home-Theater-600-Watts-Front-Firing-Sub-/331701862380?hash=item4d3af8bfec:g:vFUAAOSwQoFWPUYk

doesn't ship to Sydney I cry every time :(

Archived