Jump to content

When was your first show


redbaron80

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right there with ya...February 1999 at a circuit city

First show I ever attended was a local car show in 1992 with the old man

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

first show I attended was '90 Birmingham auto show, the audio side was called a Crank it Up, think it was IASCA. first show I competed at was in '09 here in Columbus.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

2006-7ish back when Texas Showdown was held at the horse track in Houston. I believe the last showdown was in 2013.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

August 1, 1999 was the first show that I competed with my own car at and placed. The show was at Columbus Car Audio. I did attend a show at Horizon Audio in North Canton Ohio in September of 1998 but I failed to make elimination brackets. There used to be a ton more people at shows then and competition was very tight.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

I'm a new comer. The first show I ever went to was March of 2015. I haven't competed but may whenever I get my system up and running (at least a year if not 2)

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...