Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

best 15" sub under $200


Recommended Posts

Posted

I already have a 4.5 cube box tuned at 34 hz nice braced enclosure. Trying to get as loud as possible

That's pretty big for a 15".

Posted

I already have a 4.5 cube box tuned at 34 hz nice braced enclosure. Trying to get as loud as possible

Also, is that the net volume or total box volume? Also, what are the dimensions of your port opening?

Posted

Running 3k on 3 10's , wouldn't be scared to put 1500 clean power on a 15SA

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

Im sorry, dont understand how to ask a question, so i hope this works. I have a ct sounds 1400.1, love it dearly. But I recently moved the location of the amp, and now if I turn it up, the digital display on the bass knob says "Pro" It has me concerned, so I do not turn up the radio, because I do not know what that means. Is there somewhere that has a list of things that the display may use? I have had Lo and now Pro. I figured out Lo was referring to the voltage drop when the amp demanded more juice, but I cannot think of anything that 'Pro' could be addressing. Im fairly certain it is not suggesting my setup has reached a new level. Haha just kiddin'. Thanks in advance!

Posted

Im sorry, dont understand how to ask a question, so i hope this works. I have a ct sounds 1400.1, love it dearly. But I recently moved the location of the amp, and now if I turn it up, the digital display on the bass knob says "Pro" It has me concerned, so I do not turn up the radio, because I do not know what that means. Is there somewhere that has a list of things that the display may use? I have had Lo and now Pro. I figured out Lo was referring to the voltage drop when the amp demanded more juice, but I cannot think of anything that 'Pro' could be addressing. Im fairly certain it is not suggesting my setup has reached a new level. Haha just kiddin'. Thanks in advance!

It could mean protect.

Posted

Im sorry, dont understand how to ask a question, so i hope this works. I have a ct sounds 1400.1, love it dearly. But I recently moved the location of the amp, and now if I turn it up, the digital display on the bass knob says "Pro" It has me concerned, so I do not turn up the radio, because I do not know what that means. Is there somewhere that has a list of things that the display may use? I have had Lo and now Pro. I figured out Lo was referring to the voltage drop when the amp demanded more juice, but I cannot think of anything that 'Pro' could be addressing. Im fairly certain it is not suggesting my setup has reached a new level. Haha just kiddin'. Thanks in advance!

Also, next time start your own thread in the appropriate section. No thread jacking!

Posted

Look at the FU Audio 750s. I had 4 on a saz3500 and they were amazing.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10808 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...