who has use(d) 6 volt "golf cart" batteries ???

When you wire batteries in series ah does not increase, it stays the same,

So two 6v 200ah batteries in series would be 12v and 200ah.

So lets say you have four of these batteries. If you ran two pairs of batteries in series (as in two series pairs) and then ran those two pairs in parallel, would you get a battery bank with 12v and 400ah?

Didn't you ask this question fella? Haven't I been giving answers?

Ahhh broke audio !!!!! You found a flaw !! Correct two 6 volt 200AH batteries in series is 12 volt 200 AH.... Not 400 AH my bad. Adding voltage, not capacity.... Parallel is keeping voltage and adding capacity....

So lets say you have four of these batteries. If you ran two pairs of batteries in series (as in two series pairs) and then ran those two pairs in parallel, would you get a battery bank with 12v and 400ah?

I didn't realize you were talking to me. Thank you for the answer

Ahhh broke audio !!!!! You found a flaw !! Correct two 6 volt 200AH batteries in series is 12 volt 200 AH.... Not 400 AH my bad. Adding voltage, not capacity.... Parallel is keeping voltage and adding capacity....

Correct.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The batteries are over 70lbs each... (on a sissor lift, all 4 act as s counter weight and have to meet a minimum weight in order to be used) Will see the pricing tomorrow and decide if i will go this route OR save up and run Deka intimadators (or compairable AGMs)

You didn't answer anything, you copy and pasted something about 8v batteries which had nothing to do with this conversation

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The only thing about the 6v batteries is that they are wet cell and the cases are vented. This means that whatever you put them in has to be vented to the outside. This is why AGM batteries work so good inside the cabin is that they are not vented. When the battery is charging, it gasses and emits Hydrogen which is explosive and will concentrate in an enclosed space. A vented battery will also have a corrosion problem on the terminals. Otherwise there should be no problem. I ran a wet cell in the trunk back in the day. I put it in a marine battery box and sealed it with caulking cord and ran a rubber hose out of a body plug in the fender well.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

He's going to be running them outside of the vehicle in a toolbox so it really should be a non issue.

Enclosed in a tool box will be a problem.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

That's even more enclosed.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived