There is no hate for you or your posts. Amusement yes hate no

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why don't you and your homey build a box, Ahmed?

if u get the specs we can help out with a design

has anyone tried the new SMD speaker terminals?

Why would u let anyone touch your ride besides u , I'm a macanic and would never let anyone touch any of my rides unless they are friends I work with. That's the hole part of this addiction we have .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

There is no hate for you or your posts. Amusement yes hate no

. Totally agree on amusement , I'm not just into car audio to rattle Windows half the fun is taking apart you ride running all your wire , sound deadener , amps, mids , ect.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Why would u let anyone touch your ride besides u , I'm a macanic and would never let anyone touch any of my rides unless they are friends I work with. That's the hole part of this addiction we have .

Because there are people who will do the job you can only think of. There is nothing wrong with paying a professional to do a job for you. By you being a (word underlined and bold) I figured you'd be happy or at least be understanding that people would rather go to a pro.

Archived