8v fury Posted August 5, 2016 Report Posted August 5, 2016 Looks like I might be able to make it to the show, but with no system. Just going to hang out with some friends and check out the rides and some models. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
B Slaps Posted August 7, 2016 Report Posted August 7, 2016 Big turnout at this show with racers and car show and car audio. I wanted to see more muscle cars but it is what it is. Cj's blazer was bangin at 20hz. Good looking women, fast cars and lotsabass. Great show I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
MADVIBES Posted August 7, 2016 Report Posted August 7, 2016 Misses the show, got my stereo playing a little past the registration time. Oh well gives me time to perfect the thing. DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
bolanorthhighlands Posted August 9, 2016 Report Posted August 9, 2016 My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
B Slaps Posted August 16, 2016 Report Posted August 16, 2016 That was a dope video. I didnt know your tahoe was killin like that ron. Glass sponsor needed. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted August 18, 2016 Report Posted August 18, 2016 Brandon was good seeing you bro. It sure has been a minute brotha. Next time I hope we can hang for a minute. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
B Slaps Posted August 21, 2016 Report Posted August 21, 2016 Fa sho. Cj told me about a sac night show thats coming up. Ill try and slide thru with some pacifico's. You should have seen brian nyman introduced himself to me....it was epic. Guess i do look different lol I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
redbaron80 Posted August 22, 2016 Author Report Posted August 22, 2016 "Hello, I'm Bryan" ROFL> EPIC!!!! Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.