Second Skin Audio

I Blew Both My American Bass HDs in 5 days...smh

Oooo okay so tell me this. If gain is set correctly and your subs aren't hitting as loud as you would like...what would be the next move? Enclosure or different subs?

i would look into 4inch coils

Oooo okay so tell me this. If gain is set correctly and your subs aren't hitting as loud as you would like...what would be the next move? Enclosure or different subs?

It could just be the vehicle as well. I know my teuck is a bitch to get "loud" could be box or vehicle dependant

more power more cone area better box.. post box specs and the gear youre running and someone can help you

more power more cone area better box.. post box specs and the gear youre running and someone can help you

More power as in BIGGER AMP right? More cone area as in upgrade size of subwoofers to either 15" or 18"?

Maybe your cars electrical just isn't strong enough to power your amp properly,

Trying hooking the amp up to an electrical outlet in your house to see if it works better with more voltage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Why don't you try the VFL line , but I don't think the subs are your problem.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

See the way my car set up is.... if the voltage drops below 10.0... my check engine light comes on and also my car turns off. I know after getting 3 D3100s and 1 Duralast Gold my electrical should be good for only 3000 rms.

Archived