Guest Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 I know people do this kind of thing 2 setup robberies
DLHgn Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 I know people do this kind of thing 2 setup robberies What do you mean?
meade916 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 I know people do this kind of thing 2 setup robberies ehhhh "robberies"? that's random. I don't see it. You "know people" who set up youtube channels to rob people (still not sure how that works) ? these your "friends"? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
meade916 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 that guy is a nut job. The only way he can communicate after being OWNED (no doubt) is by spending all day thinking of me and writing content. I hope it comes down but really it is just more exposure for me until then. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
MADVIBES Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 Meade has a stalker! Thats awesome......this is some marky mark "fear" shit right here! DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
Kyblack76 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 What's the most since form of flattery?? & fuck that mud whistle. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Guest Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 I know people do this kind of thing 2 setup robberies ehhhh "robberies"? that's random. I don't see it. You "know people" who set up youtube channels to rob people (still not sure how that works) ? these your "friends"? I gamed with someone who made a fake youtube of a famous player to scam people out of accounts by offering help then stealing their passwords and selling their items for real money
MADVIBES Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 so thats not robbery thats called fraud. DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
Guest Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 so thats not robbery thats called fraud. ok thanks
andru Posted July 27, 2016 Author Report Posted July 27, 2016 not a lot i can do about it except report it. I know one thing, this guy is living the life of a true coward. Keep reporting guys, maybe someone will see it. I can only report his individual videos but you can report his whole account for impersonating you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.