Jump to content

fake meade youtube? EDIT: Hammer dropped!


Recommended Posts

Posted

i didn't want to make a thread but it turns out steve isn't the easiest guy to contact

I found this youtube channel with a bunch of steve's videos with some strange titles, One thing is for sure the guy seems to have a thing for steve's wife

https://www.youtube.com/user/SteveMeade916

On youtube I can't report an account unless they are impersonating me, so steve has to do it

Posted

That's really shitty for someone to do that. And yeah...they do have a thing for his wife. Creepy...

Posted

I reported one of the videos as fraud and put the situation in the description. Maybe that will alert someone at youtube.

Posted

This gave me a bit of a giggle

Description

Welcome to Youtubes BIGGEST, MOST HATED and LEAST VIEWED DEAF CAR AUDIO CHANNEL!! Crazy videos showing Multiple Woofers and Amplifiers, so i can destroy me hearing and doing what they do best, SHAKING MY EAR DRUMS AND MY FEET TO THE LOCAL DOCTOR TO CHECK IF I HAVE LOST MY HEARING!..other cool stuff can be found here such as step by step video's of how i want to become deaf, and how i use the DD-1 to detect distortion on my car engine.. We also hook up all sorts of 30 rms high powered amplifiers and whatever used speakers are laying around just for fun to see what they can do! Subscribe, we always have something interesting to look at! We also have some great giveaway's from time to time on my website as well as youtube! In the last 5yrs more then $5 in equipment that i gave out and then wanted back! Subscribe, see for yourself! I dont just buy this stuff, i sell it to my kids and wife and then let my son on a skateboard install it, and make video's of it on my 1 megapixel camera.
Posted

What a fucking lowlife piece of shit.

I can see it being one thing if you have a problem with Steve but to attack his tucking wife and kids is something only the lowest of the low would do.

If it was me in Steve's shoes I'd find this dude and fucking wreck him........

I'll bet money it's someone who's butthurt about getting banned from here.

There's a few I remember that I could see doing something like this.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Hmmm wonder if it's the person that made this thread...

The plot moistens...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2044 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...