Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 It's not a gamble to buy from ken, I've bought three amps from him on different occasssions and all were exactly as he said they were. If I had the cash I'd have bought that head unit from him months ago. Long story short I'd do business with him no questions asked. He doesn't bullshit. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
06RTCharger Posted September 1, 2016 Author Report Posted September 1, 2016 You have $1200 to spend but you can't afford the p99rs? I'm confused I said "if" i cant afford/dont want to pay that much. ur missing the point lol. Im looking for cheaper alternatives, not "used" tho.No, you said your budget is below $1200.That's means anything below $1200, and the 99prs is less than $1200 so.............. Cheapest NEW one i found was $1200. Where is a new one cheaper??
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 It's not a gamble to buy from ken, I've bought three amps from him on different occasssions and all were exactly as he said they were. If I had the cash I'd have bought that head unit from him months ago. Long story short I'd do business with him no questions asked. He doesn't bullshit. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 You have $1200 to spend but you can't afford the p99rs? I'm confused I said "if" i cant afford/dont want to pay that much. ur missing the point lol. Im looking for cheaper alternatives, not "used" tho.No, you said your budget is below $1200.That's means anything below $1200, and the 99prs is less than $1200 so.............. Cheapest NEW one i found was $1200. Where is a new one cheaper?? I'm not going to do your shopping for you, that's your job. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 Let's go back a few steps, What is it you want from the head unit? And define what Sq is to you. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
06RTCharger Posted September 1, 2016 Author Report Posted September 1, 2016 You have $1200 to spend but you can't afford the p99rs? I'm confused I said "if" i cant afford/dont want to pay that much. ur missing the point lol. Im looking for cheaper alternatives, not "used" tho.No, you said your budget is below $1200.That's means anything below $1200, and the 99prs is less than $1200 so.............. Cheapest NEW one i found was $1200. Where is a new one cheaper??I'm not going to do your shopping for you, that's your job.Thanks buddy
MrSkippyJ Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 SQ but you want bluetooth? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
kalilac619 Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 Yeah,you never heard of B.Sq??? 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
06RTCharger Posted September 1, 2016 Author Report Posted September 1, 2016 Let's go back a few steps, What is it you want from the head unit? And define what Sq is to you. Cd, bluetooth(atleast wired adapter capable), usb. Internal amp not nessisary, dsp functions not nessisary. I want the music quality that is going into the HU to be sent out of the HU to be same quality.
06RTCharger Posted September 1, 2016 Author Report Posted September 1, 2016 SQ but you want bluetooth? Yah? Its not like i would use the bluetooth while trying to test SQ lol just for easy simple wireless use when i dont feel like hookin up wires, or changing cds.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.