this thing is so badass!

I will say, i have put it in the corner, on a table, flat against a wall and carried it.

that being said, so far, in my house with 10 foot ceilings and carpeted floors the bass down below 50hz isnt mind blowing.

that being said, we are all used to a shit ton of bass in our rides.

that being said, this thing sound amazing and has plenty of bass. and it is flat and vocals dont get that over emphasized sound you get from cheaper drivers.

Also, some of you know how it sounds when you make a smiley face on an EQ and you get a hollow shallow sound from the midrange? this is not present on this boom box.

I really like how vocals sound on this. Better than my fosgate components running active on 300 watts in my car.

i want to use this for a month and get to know it better to say more. I'll post again next month with another review.

in the mean time

I've been telling folks for over a year now. Diamondboxx is badass.
I still need to get the M so I have both :)

• 4 weeks later...

So i have had some time with my DiamondBoxx.

I really love this thing.

The battery claims are no joke. Lately i have been working on my wife's accord, she stole it from me lol. Anyway, I am swapping motors out and i am a really slow wrench turner. So i have been in the garage like 8+ hours a day and i have the DiamondBoxx out there with me. I listen to it fairly loud, over half volume most the time. I have my phone plugged in charging as well.

I charge it every night, but I have not had the battery go dead on me yet. So 5 stars on that.

As far as sound quality, i think that unless you put the diamondboxx in an optimal environment the bass is a bit lacking. Now to be fair, this is an issue with pretty much all speaker systems. If you put it in an optimal environment, The bass is adequate. Of course we all probably expect more bass from music than we should considering our hobby.

I downloaded an EQ for my phone and just add some bass boost and bam, perfect.

As far as overall sound quality, i think its perfect for a boombox. Heck is better than most stuff i have heard so another plus for it there.

The only real flaw i can think of is just that i am scared to carry it around because i might bump it into something and scratch that beautiful face.