hopefully within the next year ill be getting a new car within the 20k range so far i have been looking it the chevy spark and sonic the mitsubishi mirage and the jeep renegade any opinions? or other suggestions i like the mirage 41 highway but ehh not sure

I wouldn't focus on certain models just yet as your still so far away from when you plan on getting something.

There are so many options out there in that price range used that are close to new, and the best part being someone else took the hit on the depreciation of the vehicle.

I just plug in the numbers on ebay and see what pops up for the price range i'm willing to pay to see what vehicles are out there

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

my main concern is having a warranty not sure how warranties work if the are transferable or not...

they can be, the dealer should take care of that but always ask. they usually call them certified used or something like that.

I recently looked into the renegade myself it was slow and shifted hard.

for $20k you can find something nice that's 2 or 3 years old that would probably last you longer than the cars you listed

If you're going to have that much to put down get a brand new car, fuck financing a used car.

I'll never finance a used car again, it's a nightmare.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Don't let what a warranty looks like on paper fool you because they will do everything they can to try and get out of doing warranty work.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Take a personal loan for a car as you will own the title outright vs a bank holding the title until you pay it off, and it also allows you in the event something were to come up in life requiring you to sell it off before the loan is paid off.

Some models of cars are prone to problems that can cost a small fortune fixing them, so at the very least research what your looking at so you get a good idea on some of the problems they have leaning you to want to purchase or run away from it.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived