Full range stereo project

Video perhaps?

I can if you want me to. Sound quality is only as good as the weakest link in the chain, which I pretty much guarantee in the mic in my iPhone, so I don't know if you will get much out of it.

Hey anything is better than nothing.

Just the same as if its worth doing its worth over doing. I use that one a lot to justify my projects lol

Damn, those look good Triticum. I wish I could hear them. I'm sure they're every bit of amazing, even without the break-in

Just the same as if its worth doing its worth over doing. I use that one a lot to justify my projects lol

Ok, here is a video. Recording video is not my thing, so I apologize in advance for the quality. After I recorded it I listened to the video and it REALLY doesn't do these things justice, but like you said, its better than nothing.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Damn, those look good Triticum. I wish I could hear them. I'm sure they're every bit of amazing, even without the break-in

Thanks man!

If you ever make a trip out to the West coast, you are more than welcome to drop by and hear them for yourself!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."

Builds:

So out of curiosity, why the carpet underlayment? What stuffing are you going to be adding? Why? i know you've forgotten more about enclosures than I've ever learned

The the felt underlayment serves a couple purposes. It helps lessen any standing waves that may form inside the enclosure, it absorbs any unwanted noises noises coming from the motor/suspension on the driver which can then leak out the ports, and it keeps unwanted sound from reflecting off the back of the cabinet and then coming out through the cone.

Polyfil stuffing will be added to the inside of the cabinets to tone down the bass a bit after the drivers get fully broken in. The way these cabinet are designed, in most rooms they will have too much bass without stuffing (hard to imagine here, I know :-) Every room sounds a bit different and everyone has different musical tastes. It easy to reduce bass output, but its very difficult to boost it if its not enough, this is why designers tend to error on the high side.

Builds:

Ok, here is a video. Recording video is not my thing, so I apologize in advance for the quality. After I recorded it I listened to the video and it REALLY doesn't do these things justice, but like you said, its better than nothing.

Sounds excellent with headphones on man. Killer job on them!

That's fantastic. Excellent. Point source at it's best.

Thanks for sharing, extremely good job.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Thanks man!

If you ever make a trip out to the West coast, you are more than welcome to drop by and hear them for yourself!

Haha time to start bugging my command to send me back to San Diego for a long school :) The video sounds great with my headphones. Really outstanding work on these. Kind of has my wallet itching and my brain wanting to dive into custom home theater

Archived