Jump to content

My first stop motion video


Recommended Posts

Posted

That is pretty cool.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

I love stop motion videos, you did a good job with it.

I always watch some Frank guys videos on youtube that does a lot of woodworking and building of his own tools. Even built a huge CNC, but he always uses stop motion a lot as well.

 

 

Posted

Good stuff :good: reminds me of a friend in high school who used to do those with a on the shoulder VHS camcorder that had a frame by frame option, that was 25 years ago.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

I love stop motion videos, you did a good job with it.

I always watch some Frank guys videos on youtube that does a lot of woodworking and building of his own tools. Even built a huge CNC, but he always uses stop motion a lot as well.

Thanks

I got lazy/frustrated towards the end and now that I watch it I'm a bit mad at myself for not taking more time on it

Woodworking and stop motion? Oh man I'm going to check him out

Posted

That was neat

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Posted

Good stuff :good: reminds me of a friend in high school who used to do those with a on the shoulder VHS camcorder that had a frame by frame option, that was 25 years ago.

Damn!

Not much editing options if he fucked up

I had to only cut like 5 frames/pictures

Can't imagine doing it 25 years ago

I was only 2 lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3032 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...