2-15 in kicker L7s replacing backseat of 83 z28 camaro build

^needs a rattle can paint job to compete man!!

that way I can truly be the king of my trailer park

Actually it needs a rattle can racing stripes that also go down the back windshield... dont hate on my baby

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

lmao exactly what im going for with this build hahah

honestly was thinkin about growing a molet

Not many people opt for the molet. Probably even sweeter than a mullet!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Just wondering if a destroked 400 with a 350 crank would rev higher than destroked 400's that upped the bore size for displacement. example: .030 =377 .040=383 .050=388 .060=395 or something

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Reasons why I know you are full of shit.

1. You asked for opinions, got them, and then had a smart ass comment for every one of them because you already "know better"

2. Every post you have a different story for this "epic" POS

3. You come across as a know it all based on things you have said, seen, your Dad works on chainsaws or whatever the hell that had to do with things, yet continue to ask for help/opinions

4. You have posted NOTHING of any actual substance.

But I have all the confidence in the world this will be quite the build. Going to be pulling some serious tail from the local trailer park!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

lmao exactly what im going for with this build hahah

honestly was thinkin about growing a molet

Not many people opt for the molet. Probably even sweeter than a mullet!

its french, pronounced moo-lay

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Too much hate for me I'm finding a different forum to do my build. Wish I could post pictures but im 7 hours away across the state at College and break isn't till like december. I guess I'll take my trailer park trash ass over to the z28 forum. Kinda makes me sad that I let these douche bags run me off but whatever. I cant deal with the hate. My summer was all hate and probably will be the absolute worst year of my life. If im asking a forum about an engine question instead of my dad theres a fucking reason. Thanks for all the hate and thanks to everyone else who actually put in some good input and helped. I'll post pictures when i'm done but I wont do my build here. It will most likely be towards the end of summer when I do post my finished product. Till then, bye.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Too much hate for me I'm finding a different forum to do my build. Wish I could post pictures but im 7 hours away across the state at College and break isn't till like december. I guess I'll take my trailer park trash ass over to the z28 forum. Kinda makes me sad that I let these douche bags run me off but whatever. I cant deal with the hate. My summer was all hate and probably will be the absolute worst year of my life. If im asking a forum about an engine question instead of my dad theres a fucking reason. Thanks for all the hate and thanks to everyone else who actually put in some good input and helped. I'll post pictures when i'm done but I wont do my build here. It will most likely be towards the end of summer when I do post my finished product. Till then, bye.

Sounds like your the one talking out your ass with an "I have a dream" stereo system..

Did you even read what you have typed out?

You said your putting in your L7s in your Z28 Camaro and your putting in a roll cage so you may wall it, your hoping your woofers don't make your car do a wheelie....

People just don't put roll cages in their car because it looks cool, it is done to race a faster bracket at the track or if their car exceeds a certain MPH.

People that are interested in racing their car are definitely not going to put a stereo system in their car, they most definitely are not going to wall it....

It takes a lot to make your front tires lift off the ground, and there are some people with some bad ass FAST cars here that actually race. They and even people who do not race have common sense and know a speaker box let alone a wall is not going to do that.....

You have no pics of anything and your excuse for that is due to you being 7hours away at college....

News flash its 2016 and we have had camera phones since 2002..

I find it hard to believe that you have never took a single picture of anything you claim to own in this thread at one point of another and posted it someplace such as myspace, facebook, or any of the numerous photo hosting sites where you can log into and post a link to said item..

It seems that this "hate" sort of follows you around from what you said...

So here is a simple piece of advice.

If you got to blatantly lie to kick it here or anywhere else in everything you post this kind of stuff will continue to happen, the majority of the people have common sense and can spot Mr. Rodgers Make Believe Land stories a mile away.

Simple solution to the problem would be to stop trying to act like someone you aren't, especially on the internet!

Archived