2-15 in kicker L7s replacing backseat of 83 z28 camaro build

Those hot rod chain saws are no joke. I have a few. They will eat you up. A buddy of mine had a Kawasaki 750 triple back in the day. Two stroke. Crazy. Crazy fast. It made a sound I will not forget.

idk bout 750s but in timbersports they're racing 250s- 500s and the 250s compete with the 500s but as the wood gets bigger the 500 gets more of a chance.

With a time of 1.2 seconds, Josh Stoken, Hoquiam, set a new record in the hot saw competition, according to event organizer Linda Mettler.

Individual event winners were: Choker setting, Jake Forester, Idleyld, Ore. (16.5 seconds); Horizontal chop, Brian Bartow (20.4 seconds); Axe throw, David Moses Jr., Snoqualmie; Speed climbing, Brian Bartow (19.31 seconds); Vertical chop, Mike Forrester, Idleyld, Ore. (19.24); Hot saw, Josh Stoken, Hoquiam, (1.2 seconds); Stock saw, Brian Sheridan, Hoquiam (7.5 seconds); Springboard chop, Walt Page, Toll House, Calif. (57.05 seconds); Jack ‘N Jill, Brandon Sirguy and Katie Sirguy (7.3 seconds); Tree topping, Brian Bartow (56.5 seconds); Double bucking, Walt Page and Brandon Sirguy, (9.46 seconds); Birling, Brian Bartow; Jill ‘N Jill, Annette Moses and Natasha Strand.

if you think im lieing then search the source http://seesouthwestwa.com/71st-annual-loggers-jubilee-a-success/

Drag racing is drag racing no matter how big the engine is. As for pictures im trying; brother doesnt have a phone and my mom put my dad in jail with her big mouth so pictures are going to have to wait. All these ideas for my camaro are mine and I dont need anyone giving bad vibes on my build thread so if you are a douchebag who has no clue about my life and my struggles and continue to hate on my ideas then get the fuck out and quit reading my thread. I dont need to explain shit to anyone. I guess since I never posted pics for my woofer build I guess I should go and make a video rn and bost off my shitty overpriced woofers that demand a second alternator.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

Well that was quick. Back already? Couldn't find another forum that believed your BS, or just looking for some attention? As I thought you were done with this one already?!?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Well that was quick. Back already? Couldn't find another forum that believed your BS, or just looking for some attention? As I thought you were done with this one already?!?

Nahh I wont be run off. I can take the hate, keep it coming.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

So you are saying drag racing and chainsaws are the same thing? lol, fuck me

Wasn't talking to you about the chainsaws. You dont have a clue. Maybe the other guy does but maybe he was just fucking with me. Oh well.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Damn, this thread is funny ...

The most part being that you would add car audio weight to a race car for traction or wheelies !!! I've read some crazy shit on this forum but that takes the cake ...

LOL thanks for sharing.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 2 weeks later...

lol fuck the 377 imma take it a step further and use a 3 inch crank in the 400 block and bore it out .040 over. Thisll make a 327 according to the online calculator. Yes, i'll lose low end torque but I dont intend to launch at low rpm. With turbos I figured a higher revving engine might help with the Hp loss. And apparently using longer rods helps with torque and reduces stress. Not expecting much love for this combo but I think It'll be fun in the rally car. This build isn't intended to go to the track but rather rally in the back property while 2 tabs deep enjoying the colors or get black out drunk and doing donuts till the cows come home. Still researching though, lots of engine combos and lots of time to decide. Only spent $200 on the 400 block bored .030 over so I might just tarp it off for a different project and search for a new combo. Grandpa has a 69 t top corvette and he said it went better with a 350 than the 454 so Imma start off with a sbc and hope for the best. 377 would be better than a 350 and I've heard a 350 can eat up a lot of the competition due to over rev but Im kinda skeptical. my tahoe hits 5k rpms going straight but hits 6k going around a corner is this what it means to over rev or is over rev a myth?

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Archived