Second Skin Audio

Need help with ten 15" box.

_paralyzed_

I'm helping a guy on Facebook build a box for his semi and just wanted some pointers to make sure I'm leading him in the right direction.

Mostly I want to know how big to make the port tuned to 34 hertz. The pic he has is three 10" round ports, I have a feeling that is not enough area and he'll need a slot port.

The woofer-

cmfWLs7.png

The enclosure-
z5UYdsN.jpg

The box can be up to 3 feet deep, but 80 wide and 48 high is what he wants.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

So it looks like each driver will be seeing 300W and about 4.4 net and 23.5 square inches of port area, it models fine. just to give you an idea your box would be about 48x80x26, double 3/4" layer all around, the 3 ports 5 1/8" in length, depending on the bracing you may need to increase a little more the 26D.

So it looks like each driver will be seeing 300W and about 4.4 net and 23.5 square inches of port area, it models fine. just to give you an idea your box would be about 48x80x26, double 3/4" layer all around, the 3 ports 5 1/8" in length, depending on the bracing you may need to increase a little more the 26D.

Thank you.

Big box. Is he going to put a mattress on it for a bed?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Because Im a little OCD.. Why not put ports in center of box. I know thats not your question BUT its driving me crazy LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived