Second Skin Audio

Fast help needed! Fi subs!

s5300

Hello all!

I'm finally in the financial threshold to get my first setup, after a year of lurking here and then however long my account has been made of slightly posting..

But the time has come, and I am ready.

Anyways, car is a 2006 Lincoln Zephyr, think any MKZ, or better yet any 4 door sedan.

I've been going to get a pair of

Fi BL 12's.

However, the FiDay 15's are out.

I've had this discussion before for some larger 15's, but the clearance on the FiDay's is pretty small.

- Would it be a bad idea to put two of these FiDay 15's in a ported enclosure in the back of a 4 door sedan? -

The BL 12's would be great right now.. but I could have a completely solid setup with these 2 15's if they would be efficient in that space.

Here is a link to album of dimensions if needed.

http://imgur.com/a/ZXN6h

THANKS GUYS!

With the dimensions you provide for your vehicle it looks like you could do two 15s rather easy. Two 15s for a trunk car is a great setup.

I don't mean to in any way insult your intelligence as I know you're one of the flyest motherfuckers around when it comes to this, but Fi themselves just told me I would be better off with 2 12's or a single 15 with those dimensions - given the fact I don't want to build inside of the trunk. Which is the same response I got in an older thread from a lot of the members.

Would you mind going just a bit more in depth on your answer? I really appreciate it man.

The bl looks like a real sub. This Fiday 15 has a tiny magnet and a svc 2 inch voice coil and looks like a promo item to me.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived