Second Skin Audio

Quick help on choosing a new 15" sub

Dill

Lol blames us for his impatience. Kinda hard to help someone when you're already helping someone. Also less likely to help if you're not clear in your question and/or being whiny.

Wow dogo you got help on your post and now you are acting like this? Chill out bro. We can all be friends.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

The HDC is a stronger sub, and that is a good deal you have there ! You don't have enough power to run it to its potential, and you don't have a box yet for it.

The SA15 is a very good sub too, and the box is already built. It's cheaper and it will like your amp a lot !

I would go with the Sundown sub and box.

If you don't like it, it will be easy to sell, for $150-200 !

You will always find other good deals on great subs later. Don't look at that HDC as it's the last good sub on earth !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Yeah man I got two pages of replies in like the first day and a half. Don't get me wrong I would love to hear other peoples opinions on sub choice and stuff like that but I still got more help on this forum than I ever had on any forum before. Maybe you should be thankful when someone does help you instead of putting people down. I don't imagine anyone wants to reply to you when you later use that to feed your fire. Just try to be thankful, maybe share some pic's and comment on nice setup's telling them what you like most about them. Then they will be more likely to share their knowledge trying to help you build a nice setup of your own. I know I'm new and don't have enough post to practice what I preach but I think the things I mentioned should be common since.

Archived