Jhunt94's 2016 Mustang GT

do you have the kicker factory system? my buddy has a 2017 cs gt that we've done all the mods you have, minus the air ride, on. he decided he wanted more oomph, we utilized the factory kicker sub box for a 10 planet audio BB. took some modification, but we got it to work. have you jumped into any of the factory audio wiring yet? have any resources for it? love how it sits laid out man, keep the good work up!

Thanks man! andI don't have the stock sub. I've thought about making a fiberglass enclosure and putting it where the stock sub goes. As for the wiring, I've been watching and waiting for Rockford to come out with their new dsp for the Ford and Chrysler vehicles. Supposedly it's pretty much plug and play, and it's going to cost around $200 which is definitely not bad for a dsp

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Ugh she sits perfect now, such awe much beauty

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 2 weeks later...

when are you going to ls swap it?

LMAO

Probably the same time you coyote swap the zo6 :lol:

That will never happen. but the coyote is a sickass motor

Love the bag suspension.

the suspension is handling pretty well, it really shocked me at how well it performs going around corners. I would almost say it performs better than stock, and mine had the performance kit with different suspension from the stock GT.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

holy shit how did I miss this. badass car

vortech = paxton kinda. Same parent company. VERY similar designs in their headunits. The V-3 Si looks nearly identical to the NOVI2200SL

I put a Paxton NOVI2200SL on an 11 5.0, did the Vortech Boost-a-Pump and a set of IDMAX ID1000 injectors. Car made 780 at the wheels on e85 on 8-10lbs. Wasn't too bad of a kit to put on. We did it in 2 days with hand tools out of the back of my pickup, and a dremel. It was the kit from BeefCake Racing, and it was tuned by Sean at AED. Had BBK 1 7/8 long tubes, 3 inch offroad x pipe and Corsa mufflers. I vote Centrifugal kit every day of the week. roots blowers will get a fuck load of heat soak in these little engine bays.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Yeah, I've been leaning heavily towards centrifugal, I just can't decide between Procharger or Vortech. I just don't like how the intake for the vortech comes over the radiator cover. The kit I have priced right now is a Procharger D-1SC head unit with ID1000's, and the JMS Fuel pump booster. From what I've read the procharger kit requires no cutting at all, I think the vortech doesn't require any cutting either for the 2015-2017's

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Its really a toss up between the two. Price a trans rebuild in there too, MT-82's are garbage lol. Well if it's a manual, if it's an auto you're good.

On the 11-14's the Procharger's intake tube ran back over the side of the motor, right above the exhaust, i didn't like that.

On the 11-14 Paxton kit, you could reuse your stock JLT intake, not sure about the 15+ cars though. Be a shame to have to ditch that $500 intake, but you can sell it pretty easy if you can't use it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

It is an mt-82, but supposedly they beefed them up in 2015, and so far I haven't really seen many people having any issues with them. I already know that I'm going to need a beefier clutch, and I'll probably throw in a short throw shifter while I'm at it. I'm not sure if you can reuse the intake with the 2015's, and the intake for the procharger actually goes down behind the bumper.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter