Jump to content

2"


dolarbilz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Spendy little speaker, looking to run it as a tweeter? 150-18000 hz suggest's its a midrange, Nice speaker design.

Posted

I don't know how much music is above 18k?

I have had my eye on this one.

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rs75-4-3-reference-full-range-driver-4-ohm--295-380

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

Well on my truck my dash is so wide and deep, thinking like 8 of these across the dash with 4 tweeters.ive done pillars so many times I want to try something diffrent.and keeping everything not bulky out of view when driving..

Posted

Well on my truck my dash is so wide and deep, thinking like 8 of these across the dash with 4 tweeters.ive done pillars so many times I want to try something diffrent.and keeping everything not bulky out of view when driving..

That would be very interesting to see. I wonder how it would perform and how the imaging would be. Someone is thinking outside the box. lol I like it, Tuned in.

Posted

I don't know how much music is above 18k?

I have had my eye on this one.

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rs75-4-3-reference-full-range-driver-4-ohm--295-380

I purchased Dayton ones simliar to those , just haven't built the pods yet still tossing ideas around

hmmm. im bookmarking those. I may be able to squeeze these in my dash.

Posted

Well on my truck my dash is so wide and deep, thinking like 8 of these across the dash with 4 tweeters.ive done pillars so many times I want to try something diffrent.and keeping everything not bulky out of view when driving..

double post. Sorry

Posted

Well on my truck my dash is so wide and deep, thinking like 8 of these across the dash with 4 tweeters.ive done pillars so many times I want to try something diffrent.and keeping everything not bulky out of view when driving..

That would be very interesting to see. I wonder how it would perform and how the imaging would be. Someone is thinking outside the box. lol I like it, Tuned in.
Well it's been done( tony D' escalade)

Just trying something with these speakers

I'm picturing up front in your face sound..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...