Best place to buy ofc 1/0 wire?

Theses tests were done by Mike Dioguardo who I'm sure most of you will recognize the name. I'm a firm believer in welding cable for audio usage. I had 6 runs in my Grand Prix hard to beat it for the money. The link below shows the best prices on welding cable that I'm currently aware of.

http://www.wireandsupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=WC-2-0-07-STD 

FB_IMG_1484446132513_zpsfpepsc5t.jpg

FB_IMG_1486131981922_zpse7astn4u.jpg

2 minutes ago, nkrell11 said:

Theses tests were done by Mike Dioguardo who I'm sure most of you will recognize the name. I'm a firm believer in welding cable for audio usage. I had 6 runs in my Grand Prix hard to beat it for the money. The link below shows the best prices on welding cable that I'm currently aware of.

http://www.wireandsupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=WC-2-0-07-STD 

FB_IMG_1484446132513_zpsfpepsc5t.jpg

FB_IMG_1486131981922_zpse7astn4u.jpg

Interesting! Can you ask if they can do the test with Knukoncetpz' wire? I'm curious

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

5 minutes ago, YouWouldKnow said:

Awesome, sounds good. I think I'll order the 50ft

Should wait for a discount sale :)

I recommend you buy some TechFlex also!

http://www.parts-express.com/techflex-1-2-expandable-sleeving-25-ft-carbon--082-352

They have different colors too! 1/2" if you want loose fit and 3/8" for a tighter fit.

1/2" is probably easier to work with though since you can just slide it through a ring terminal. with 3/8" I think you have to put the techflex into the wire first.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

1 minute ago, moh.vze.com said:

Interesting! Can you ask if they can do the test with Knukoncetpz' wire? I'm curious

I'm not personally friends with Mike on Facebook, I don't know if he's still testing or not. These two pictures have been shared into the I Just Wanna Bang group on Facebook.

5 minutes ago, nkrell11 said:

Nice, that's good info. What do you think I should do then.... 2/0 welding cable?

Yes I would suggest it, you can use the money you save and put it towards other aspects of your build. Flexibility might be down a little with 2/0 welding cable compared to audio cable but the Jacket is more durable in my opinion.

Six runs in the Grand Prix

IMG_20150722_143042834_zpsu55q5srl.jpg

9 hours ago, YouWouldKnow said:

You like Knukonceptz over sky high?

My choice was based on my conclusion from reading ALOT of reviews on all kinds of brands. I went with the one that had good reviews and offered 4/0 and wouldnt charge me out the ass for shipping(im in hawaii). So knukoncepts won my choice for power run wire. But i might also be using Stinger for my amp, i think knu 1/0 would be too big for my amp but because stinger is slightly smaller it might fit stinger 1/0. Stingers a long running reputable company that seems to pump out quality products, but its at a premium, im alright with that tho, my amp power runs arent long. 

Side note, knukoncepts power and speaker wire is great BUT the Rcas seem to have a bad rep. The actual rca plugs have had some issues based off of others reviews.

2nd on temco. Get the zinc plated lugs and glue lined heat shrink too.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived