LP 4.1HVS equivalent

06RTCharger

2 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

This must have something to do with the amp only having a 60A fuse. And being 75w @8ohm @12.5v. But then mono 4ohm gives u 1250w? I didnt know what to make of that when i seen it, thats a crazy difference lol. I just know they are highly regarded as amazing SQ amps.

Simple really. They convert DC to AC to power their circuitry.

These amplifiers were called "Cheater Amplifiers" back in their glory days. 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Yo... Mr Sq guy....

Toss Tony Damore a message. Pick up 2 or 4 of his 1500.2 's (he has a 1500.4 coming soon)

You always say, "ill pay for the best" and this and that. You want one of the elite out right now for SQ ? Get 2 or 4 of those man. I myself want one, or two. 

4 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Yo... Mr Sq guy....

Toss Tony Damore a message. Pick up 2 or 4 of his 1500.2 's (he has a 1500.4 coming soon)

You always say, "ill pay for the best" and this and that. You want one of the elite out right now for SQ ? Get 2 or 4 of those man. I myself want one, or two. 

Lol i said well under $2k. Badass lookin amp tho. Ill pay for the best within my budget, i aint rich. Thats more than triple my budget lol $7,500. I think a budget of $2k max is very decent of a budget to find just a sub amp/amps. 

On 2/8/2017 at 3:45 PM, 06RTCharger said:

wow !!! those are up there !!! 

If you plan to spend that kind of money, may as well by the New Linear Power amplifiers ... better bang for the buck !!! 

good luck with your search !!!

Check out www.linearpower.com for amplifiers and drivers !!! 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

10 hours ago, White Lightning said:

wow !!! those are up there !!! 

If you plan to spend that kind of money, may as well by the New Linear Power amplifiers ... better bang for the buck !!! 

good luck with your search !!!

Check out www.linearpower.com for amplifiers and drivers !!! 

Shit, ur tellin me lol. What would u say is a fair price for that 4.1hvs? Your the go to man here with linear power, so ill consider ur thoughts on a good price. I cant find any other 4.1hvs for sale anywhere online. Theres a couple 8002sw, but the power is a lil better and alot closer to what i was looking for with the 4.1hvs.

I have checked out their site when i first mentioned it when i just joined the forum. The new amps are just under what i was looking for. But i do think i remember u mentioning on someone elses post, that u were waiting for a LP2400, something like that. Is that coming out soon? Would that be close to 3k 8ohm mono?

On 2/10/2017 at 3:51 AM, 06RTCharger said:

Shit, ur tellin me lol. What would u say is a fair price for that 4.1hvs? Your the go to man here with linear power, so ill consider ur thoughts on a good price. I cant find any other 4.1hvs for sale anywhere online. Theres a couple 8002sw, but the power is a lil better and alot closer to what i was looking for with the 4.1hvs.

I have checked out their site when i first mentioned it when i just joined the forum. The new amps are just under what i was looking for. But i do think i remember u mentioning on someone elses post, that u were waiting for a LP2400, something like that. Is that coming out soon? Would that be close to 3k 8ohm mono?

3k ... A pair of LP2250s should put you in the ball park. And then some ...

Archived