Jump to content

Show off pics of your stickers


Recommended Posts

Posted

Past 2-4 years, just started collecting them as I go about with life. I know I sound like a 20 something year old but trust me, I'm much older. Post up any if you have any, weather on a car, truck, at home, in a garage, a rack, etc.

 

My shelf and garage door.

 

001_zpsycoesnw8.jpg

 

 

002_zpsjtpw8jin.jpg

Posted

http://IMG_0239_zpsr9z59gzk.jpgcool thread

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 738 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...