Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

Nope we are gonna look straight suspect hooking up this amp in the middle of the parking lot at night. LOL

bring a camera and get vids if the cops show up :lol: loganberry can give them a demo :D haven't seen a cop demo vid on here yet.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

bring a camera and get vids if the cops show up :lol: loganberry can give them a demo :D haven't seen a cop demo vid on here yet.

i ALWAYS have a camera in the x, but i promise you, my system can get shot to shit by most the people on here, its not that loud.....loud but steve and many others can walk on top of it

we will see how this new amp makes em sweat tho...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Nope we are gonna look straight suspect hooking up this amp in the middle of the parking lot at night. LOL

Gotta love the true addicts, installing new stuff right there in the parking lot, as soon as they get their hands on it :lol:!

...yeah, I've done it too! :P

Loganberry, Glad to see you finally found an amp that you like.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

i ALWAYS have a camera in the x, but i promise you, my system can get shot to shit by most the people on here, its not that loud.....loud but steve and many others can walk on top of it

we will see how this new amp makes em sweat tho...:)

yea that might be true but they have years on us (people with not insane systems) :D . they also have thousands of dollars and more than a couple thousand watts. im sure they started somewhere around where we are. but there is always someone that has smaller system than us. all we have to do is stay the hell out of their area and were fine :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

yes its that one, i was told that it was tested at around 2800 watts rms at 2 ohm, shit idk!!! i need something cheap, cause ineed to buy a spare battery too, DAMN IT!!!! i will be running it at 2 ohms too, so idk, i need like at least 80 bucks for the battery, (gettin a deal) and i get paid this friday...i guess i can just spend alot on a amp, but i dont think that hifonics will power both them with the power i want at 2 ohms

i dunno who told you that but they lied their ass off i own and sell PA and the OV1-5500d does around 2200-2300wrms @ 1 ohm so you can assume that it will do 1100-1150wrms @ 2 ohms and as for bein power hungry they aren't that bad i have the big 3 done with 0ga on a stock 125 amp alt in my camaro and a everstart 1000cca batt with a 2.3 farad cap and @ full tilt my voltage wont drop under 13.2 also i've blasted this amp @ full tilt for a little over an hour and it barely got warm all in all for the money this amp is totally worth it

i dunno who told you that but they lied their ass off i own and sell PA and the OV1-5500d does around 2200-2300wrms @ 1 ohm so you can assume that it will do 1100-1150wrms @ 2 ohms and as for bein power hungry they aren't that bad i have the big 3 done with 0ga on a stock 125 amp alt in my camaro and a everstart 1000cca batt with a 2.3 farad cap and @ full tilt my voltage wont drop under 13.2 also i've blasted this amp @ full tilt for a little over an hour and it barely got warm all in all for the money this amp is totally worth it

How you gonna say this?

Then that?

Its like saying yeah that MTX amp ain't shit because my Earthquake amp is rated at 2000 Watts RMS????

dude did you even read WTF i was sayin LOGANBERRY WAS TOLD THAT THE PA DID 2800WRMS @ 2 OHMS AND THAT IS A DAMN LIE SO I TOLD HIM WHAT IT REALLY DID @ 2 OHMS now please tell me what was the point of your post cuz all i see is someone tryin to be a smartass and only makein himself look bad

dude did you even read WTF i was sayin LOGANBERRY WAS TOLD THAT THE PA DID 2800WRMS @ 2 OHMS AND THAT IS A DAMN LIE SO I TOLD HIM WHAT IT REALLY DID @ 2 OHMS now please tell me what was the point of your post cuz all i see is someone tryin to be a smartass and only makein himself look bad

Well if thats the point you were making my apologies. I went back two pages and didn't see shit. Look at if from my point of view if you will. there is no reference in that quote from loganberry about the PA amp its just ratings. I know the amp he is getting and that is about where its at. Thats why the comment, it appeared as you comaring the amp he is getting to a PA.

Archived