Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

the kicker will be perfectly fine if you run it on rated ohm load. i'd take it over all the other pa,hifonics, and crunch options youve thrown out there

the kicker will be perfectly fine if you run it on rated ohm load. i'd take it over all the other pa,hifonics, and crunch options youve thrown out there

as would i, im waiting for him to email me back, if we can meet like half way that would be awesome...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

at the price he's asking its worth the drive imo. they are still going for 450 used easy

yea thats what im thinkin, i might just have to do it, espeially if i can get him talked into 350 or so ill be stoked, still waiting for him to write me back...=\

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

gettin a stetsom 2kd!!!!! im excited, should push them nicely, the amp looks sick as fuck, and its l33t!!! (im told)

how much do those go for

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived