Image Dynamics CXS64 v2 anyone heard?

moh.vze.com

I'm thinking about replacing my HAT Unity (Installed in the new Fiberglass door pod thing I bought).

The HAT Clarus will stay in my doors (best speaker component set I've ever heard.

What are your guys thought on the Image Dynamics CXS64 v.2 ?

Looks like these ID component sets are rated at 125W RMS @ 4ohms. Would it be a waste to use my RF t800-4ad on these?

I was listening to it on a youtube video and it sounded awesome.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Thanks for asking, lol

let us know once you get them how they are

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

53 minutes ago, Karkov said:

Thanks for asking, lol

let us know once you get them how they are

I almost wanted to purchase another HAT Clarus but I saw these ID's for only ~$170ish (open box) and 5% discount on Sonix. Hopefully they aren't defective.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Open box car audio items and computer items and electronics in general really scare me, especially when your buying it online and cant check it out first hand.

When they get returned they are usually not tested or even checked over, and if they are at least looked at the person looking at said item usually has no idea what they should be looking for.

Good luck man!

To elaborate I bought a new Braun series 9 razor from Walmart for a little over $200, it get it home and notice its a used razor broken with pieces missing.
Now if an employee did their job and looked at the item when the other person returned it they would have known it was not new and that they are getting scammed.

At least the items are being sold as opened box and not new as in my case, but even still your taking a very similar risk all to save a few bucks, that may may cost you additional money in return shipping and grief.

Received my Image Dynamics today! The packaging was superb and everything looked cleaned. I liked how it came with all the screws and female/male connections and what not. The speaker and tweeters are pretty heavy compared to any other 6.5 speakers I've ever used. The crossover has a lot of settings that I can change. I don't like how small the speaker wire terminals on the crossovers are though.Definitely won't fit my sundown audio 12 gauge speaker wires ( i would have to trim it down to like 16 gauge).

ID-CX62V2-pics-1.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-2.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-3.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-4.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-5.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-6.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-7.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-8.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-9.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-10.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-11.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-12.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-13.jpg\

ID-CX62V2-pics-14.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-15.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-16.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-17.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-18.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-19.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-20.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-21.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-22.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-23.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-24.jpg

dayum! 

2 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

Received my Image Dynamics today! The packaging was superb and everything looked cleaned. I liked how it came with all the screws and female/male connections and what not. The speaker and tweeters are pretty heavy compared to any other 6.5 speakers I've ever used. The crossover has a lot of settings that I can change. I don't like how small the speaker wire terminals on the crossovers are though.Definitely won't fit my sundown audio 12 gauge speaker wires ( i would have to trim it down to like 16 gauge).

ID-CX62V2-pics-1.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-2.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-3.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-4.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-5.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-6.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-7.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-8.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-9.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-10.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-11.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-12.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-13.jpg\

ID-CX62V2-pics-14.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-15.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-16.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-17.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-18.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-19.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-20.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-21.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-22.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-23.jpg

ID-CX62V2-pics-24.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Nice looking drivers. I like that the crossovers have more adjust ability than others.  I hope the sound good to your liking.

Hmm. Should I use the tweeter coaxial option onto the midbass? Or should I just mount the tweeter upper door panel?

Archived