240amp alt and XS15k lithium enough for 4.5krms?

I'm wondering if a 240 amp mechman H/O alt and one XS15k lithium battery will be sufficient to run my Q1 4500D.1 at 1 ohm on an Fi Sp4 12? Or will I need something under the hood or something more in the trunk? I'd go bigger on the alternator but can't find anything bigger for my 06' Lexus gs300 but I wanna make sure my electrical is good to go voltage wise as this will be a daily driver build. Any help/suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks.

You won't see 4.5k. Ever. I wouldn't buy a 1600 dollar battery for that. Just me. Couple d3100s would be more than enough. If your doing lithium, I'd personally do jy power. But you don't need much for a 4500 at 1 ohm.  

Jy  juicebox and limitless have better options for that wattage.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

5 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

You won't see 4.5k. Ever. I wouldn't buy a 1600 dollar battery for that. Just me. Couple d3100s would be more than enough. If your doing lithium, I'd personally do jy power. But you don't need much for a 4500 at 1 ohm.  

Well the reason I'm going lithium is the light weight cause the build is going to be in an 06' lexus gs300 so an extra 150 lbs. on top of the box and sub will be too much for my suspension. Money isn't an issue so I figured I'd just drop the 1600 to save 130 pounds.

5 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

What would be JY's equivalent to the xs15k? Would it be the cheapest lithium they have? $799

Archived