Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

why is there no event were you dont need any score restriction and just go all out?like be divided by cone area and just see who is louder not who has more practice on the tl...that a person can do...getting the loudest the system does...more impressive IMHO...

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

why is there no event were you dont need any score restriction and just go all out?like be divided by cone area and just see who is louder not who has more practice on the tl...that a person can do...getting the loudest the system does...more impressive IMHO...

usac does that

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

2 Sundown Audio 3000d(in your sig???) after all was done i did a 150.9 on br, on the run that i lost i started at about 136, that was alot of make up

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=22019

x2 that is alot to gain. who is this other guy anyways? we'll see how it all goes tomorrow. more competition. but yea all of u post hella quick on this shit.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

usac does that

sorry but it just seems alot better...i see ppl with these huge set-ups in like 129.9 or 139.9 classes...and yes i know i know its abt strategy and timing but i could care less honestly...if some1 in my 139.9 class has 8 15's and i have 2 12's or 2 15's thats not to good...but if i saw some 8 15's go up against some1 with 8 15's and not have any limit and just get as loud as loud possible is more entertaining...

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

this is how i see it...when i go to a competition i want to see who is louder or the loudest...not who knows exactly when to start a song and what volume to play it on...i want to se who is louder PERIOD...

You'll see that more in the 49 and 59 class because the amount of power it takes to make up db's for when you start low will show just how powerful some of these systems are.

Take Elvis, he started low and you could hear the gorilla flexing half way through the run.

If you want all out class by class the USACi is for you.

If you can do both then your loud and good.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Glad to see you did good logan, so does that mean you got 2nd?

sounds like it was a good ass time FTW!!! i cant believe i missed this get together ftl!!!

Those are the shows that are always fun, when you got a bunch of people you all know and go out and do your thing. Its kinda the same way here.

In WI our promoter has something new this season called the Cash Clash. Entry fee is $20, half that gets divided for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. so if you got 5 people that register in your class, and you take first place, you got your self 50 bucks!

I think there are 5 classes. 4 of the classes are broken down into the msrp of your stereo, and the 5th class is for trunk cars (crx's are not allowed in the trunk car division). If you got a trunk setup you can pick to run either trunk class or one of the other 4 classes based on your msrp. You can also rerun for an additional $10 that goes into the pot of the class your in.

I think its a average score of 30 seconds (kind of like bassrace, but no busting out), you can have any combo of windows and doors open, and you are allowed to fan your doors but not slam them.

The class is to get new commers into the sport so they dont have to worry about going against a season vet or a pro. Its a lot of fun.

Archived