3vil Posted June 27, 2017 Report Posted June 27, 2017 Looks clean. Too bad you can't port through the rear deck, or armrest and the get more bass outta the trunk and into the cabin.
crownvictoria31 Posted June 27, 2017 Author Report Posted June 27, 2017 Unfortunally this is how its gonna stay. Image dynamics didnt do bad but i believe theres something better out there that will sound better.
WalledSonic Posted June 27, 2017 Report Posted June 27, 2017 Nice build man, I'd like to see a build log if you get around to it. Looks good. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
crownvictoria31 Posted June 29, 2017 Author Report Posted June 29, 2017 I was trying to get 3 fi 10s but its not happenning. He rather sell them in pairs and no, i aint buying 4. So any one have any suggestions on what 3 10" subs will work in my box?
crownvictoria31 Posted June 29, 2017 Author Report Posted June 29, 2017 Ive been looking and it seems like.with a seal box and with what i have, i might have more options as per subs. I can also change the face of the box and make it sealed. Suggestion please???? Im running with out bass and i need bass.
Skullz Posted June 29, 2017 Report Posted June 29, 2017 Were the subs new or used? New subs will take a bit to break in and get their loudest. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
crownvictoria31 Posted June 29, 2017 Author Report Posted June 29, 2017 The image dynamics were used for 3 months.
SkarredSierra Posted June 30, 2017 Report Posted June 30, 2017 You look at the skar vvx 10s? They have some v2s on ebay for 100 each. Or the american bass xfl 10s?
crownvictoria31 Posted June 30, 2017 Author Report Posted June 30, 2017 I will check them.out. thanks
crownvictoria31 Posted July 11, 2017 Author Report Posted July 11, 2017 So, Communicated with Karkov again and bought 4 FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option. He only sold them in pairs. I only need 3. I figure I buy 4 and save one just in case. Cant wait to get them in. Thank you Karkov! and thank you all for your input and help. I will keep you all posted when I receive these and install.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.