kalilac619 Posted August 5, 2017 Report Posted August 5, 2017 27 minutes ago, Karkov said: jeez man, 3 - 5k's at 0.5 each is massive power. What does voltage do with the lithiums? Maybe I missed it but is the owner happy as fuuuu...or what? Said he's running triple alts as well,so 3 alts on 160ah of lithium is solid....looks good op? 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
crazydoublekick Posted August 8, 2017 Author Report Posted August 8, 2017 Voltage drops into the 16s. He charges at a little over 17v. He's suuuper happy with it. His long term goal was a 155 sealed with the 6 level 6s and 6 5ks. He was very happy when I got him over that with his temp subs and 3 5ks. I have a video of it floating a damp t shirt. I gotta see if I can find it. 1993 Suburban 6 Crossfire XT3 15s Crossfire XS-16k Crossfire mids & highs and amps 65ah Cmax bank Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a
crazydoublekick Posted August 30, 2017 Author Report Posted August 30, 2017 He's loading up all 6 Level 6s as I type. 1993 Suburban 6 Crossfire XT3 15s Crossfire XS-16k Crossfire mids & highs and amps 65ah Cmax bank Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted August 31, 2017 Report Posted August 31, 2017 Awesome build! Now I am looking at my wife's 01 navigator. Lol 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
everybodyknowme Posted September 2, 2017 Report Posted September 2, 2017 Any pics of the alt setup? Trying to put a dual or triple alts in my 02
crazydoublekick Posted September 8, 2017 Author Report Posted September 8, 2017 I'll see if he has any pictures of the bracket. 1993 Suburban 6 Crossfire XT3 15s Crossfire XS-16k Crossfire mids & highs and amps 65ah Cmax bank Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a
BP1Fanatic Posted September 10, 2017 Report Posted September 10, 2017 I've been dying to see a Exp/Nav build! Nice! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.