Second Skin Audio

Cerwin Vega Stroker Pros

chewie

in order to roll in a caddy you gotta pay caddy prices..

im still on the fence if i should do 12s or just say screw it and go with 15s and have a major box build on my hands.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Always could go sealed with them but id call them for recomendations on the sealed box and not go by that sheet.. or you could always go one 15 in a 4.5 cubed box... mine is going in a 4.5 cubes net tuned to 33hz when ever i get around to re installing it

Always could go sealed with them but id call them for recomendations on the sealed box and not go by that sheet.. or you could always go one 15 in a 4.5 cubed box... mine is going in a 4.5 cubes net tuned to 33hz when ever i get around to re installing it

id really like to squeeze two in

how did you like your stroker and how did you get that classic yellow spider on your stroker i like that ?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

It sounded good i had it in a 3.5 cubed box tuned to 25 hz.... even tuned that low it got loud.... havent heard it yet tuned higher sometime in the next few months though ill hear mine in a 4.5 cubed box at 33 hz... suppoably sealed they have awesone sq no experience with the pro's there either

the pic isn't mine it was the one they had displayed at ces when the first came out i think

haha.. get em.. these things suck ^ alot of juice lol i have my setup running straight from the car batt no capacitor or anyshit like that (right now money's tight).. and it drains my voltage to 12.6 when i start the car its usually at 14.3 but im planning on getting 2 batts in the back and getting a higher amperage alt..

what amps are you going to hit them with? i saw a guy use a hifonics amp on youtube (i think) and them shits hit the sub GREAT i was thinking about getting better amps but im in love with the quality and sound the Rockford Fosgate amps give and they discontinued the 3k right now i got the 2k personally i wouldnt hit dem with 4k (thats just me) they sound GREAT with the 2k but i could amagine hitting them with 3k =)

they are good ass speakers! cone assembly replaceable, they are adjustable, and can take a good ass beating lol

hope your ride and the strokers turn out GREAT for you..

thx 4 the kind words

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

as far as an amp im gonna try and get my hands on two hifonics goliaths.

or maybe some sundown amps.

im unsure as of right now

i still need to figure out what kind of alternator i need. im thinkin 2 batterys in the trunk will be plenty.

(any suggestions are welcomed)

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

damn your luck my 96 deville has all the computer shit and fuses mounted to the metal right behind the back seat. i seen a guy on cardomain with a deville like yours with a custom fold down back seat then you could face them in the cab with out having to worry about air flow. of course you would have to cut out the metal behind the seat.

yeah really dont wanna go that far... but if i did i would make it remotely actuated somehow.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!