Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, paidnfull said:

I didn't know audiomobile was even still around.  I wanted a pair of the MASS 12's badly around the time I was graduating high school. 

I run your 3 way set in two vehicles now, both on jl processors.  Love them! 

Im anti jl.  I have a mosconi 4to6 thats going in

I thought they were out of business to. Until i found a guy thats a dealer. And i said hell ya hook me up

I ran an ms8 and tried one of the cadence processors, had terrible luck with both.  Was looking at a mosconi, but the guy had a twk-88 open box he said I could have for $200, so I tried it.  I haven't had any issues with it and bought a second for my wife's car.  I'm not really anti-anything I guess.  I normally wouldn't buy jl stuff because I think I can find better value elsewhere, but if the price makes sense, I have no problem running it.  I think, for the most part, they make solid equipment. 

I have a 15 sierra, our front stage will be very similar (same speakers, just diff processing).  I have the double cab, so a little more room for bigger subs (not much though). 

*actually I lied, lol.  I have the hd 6x9's in my truck.  I have the same 6.5's in the wife's car.  Both have the es-02's and drt-26's though. 

14 minutes ago, paidnfull said:

I ran an ms8 and tried one of the cadence processors, had terrible luck with both.  Was looking at a mosconi, but the guy had a twk-88 open box he said I could have for $200, so I tried it.  I haven't had any issues with it and bought a second for my wife's car.  I'm not really anti-anything I guess.  I normally wouldn't buy jl stuff because I think I can find better value elsewhere, but if the price makes sense, I have no problem running it.  I think, for the most part, they make solid equipment. 

I have a 15 sierra, our front stage will be very similar (same speakers, just diff processing).  I have the double cab, so a little more room for bigger subs (not much though). 

*actually I lied, lol.  I have the hd 6x9's in my truck.  I have the same 6.5's in the wife's car.  Both have the es-02's and drt-26's though. 

Thiswill be my first time trying the es 02 so it will be a learning experience

Nice looking drivers homie.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

On 1/15/2019 at 3:00 PM, White Lightning said:

Nice looking drivers homie.

Thank you  im hoping it all works well as im doing the midbass passive and the midrange and tweeter passive. Luckily the passive crossovers i have are pretty crazy and have all sorts of adjustments. 

Archived