ToNasty Posted August 9, 2018 Author Report Posted August 9, 2018 Denali gauge cluster swap ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted August 9, 2018 Author Report Posted August 9, 2018 Another "theme" ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
YukonXL04 Posted August 10, 2018 Report Posted August 10, 2018 Looks good! I just got an 18 sierra slt. Been thinking about the Denali cluster... but I honestly like my stock 18 cluster so I dont know 18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33 05 TL build log SOLD 04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed
Karkov Posted August 10, 2018 Report Posted August 10, 2018 Love man, love it! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2018 Author Report Posted August 11, 2018 14 hours ago, YukonXL04 said: Looks good! I just got an 18 sierra slt. Been thinking about the Denali cluster... but I honestly like my stock 18 cluster so I dont know I liked mystock one as well but then i figured why not change it out just because. And im glad i did ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2018 Author Report Posted August 11, 2018 3 hours ago, Karkov said: Love man, love it! Thank you. 95% of people dont realize what I've done to the truck other than wheels. Ive actually put a lot of work and money into this truck on all of the little things. Basically turning my LT regular cab into an LTZ. And not cuttng wires for anything and making everythingwork properly ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted November 30, 2018 Author Report Posted November 30, 2018 Small update. Parts are starting to roll in. Today my sub amp got her. And its tiny ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted November 30, 2018 Author Report Posted November 30, 2018 2 of these are going in as well. Sundown sa6.5 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted November 30, 2018 Report Posted November 30, 2018 And what the hell you want me to do to it
ToNasty Posted November 30, 2018 Author Report Posted November 30, 2018 4 minutes ago, will77530 said: And what the hell you want me to do to it Nothing. Ill do it myself (insert picture of kid crossing their arms) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.