What Would You Pay For Sq?

Tub Asko

That stuff is insane! I would never have the money to spend on something like that let alone even want to use something like that!

one of my friends who is a shop owner was telling me what all he had to do when he used to compete in SQ. He was talking about how he had to cut out the metal from under the seats and lower them and all kinds of crazy shit.

For that much, i could buy my truck again, and fill it up with gas,,, almost

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

id rather go wit a complete JL system for that price

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

the scary thing is that it is humans judging your car and each one with their own opinions/tastes so you will never get the same results from 2 ppl. so yeah umm $500 a set is about all I will pay for some "top o the line" componants...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the scary thing is that it is humans judging your car and each one with their own opinions/tastes so you will never get the same results from 2 ppl. so yeah umm $500 a set is about all I will pay for some "top o the line" componants...

I feel ya brother! 500 bucks is more reasonable

I would be hard pressed to spend 10x that in speakers. Would they really sound 10 times better? I'm all about spending on car audio till I get what I want out of it, but I think there is a point of diminishing returns at some point.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Those are SEXXXXXY, Id rather have the Rainbows, but I would take them if someone gave them to me ;)

I used to be a Big Sq guy, Steve has converted me to a groundpounder, but I still love a real clean system.

I feel ya brother! 500 bucks is more reasonable

I would be hard pressed to spend 10x that in speakers. Would they really sound 10 times better? I'm all about spending on car audio till I get what I want out of it, but I think there is a point of diminishing returns at some point.

exactly if you could use those for a year and sell them for 9gs that would be alot different but that is not gonna happen.

Those are SEXXXXXY, Id rather have the Rainbows, but I would take them if someone gave them to me ;)

I used to be a Big Sq guy, Steve has converted me to a groundpounder, but I still love a real clean system.

I also used to compete sq and finally figured out that it was not for me. I am a G.P. at heart and there is nothing better than a G.P. that not only sounds good but looks good also!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

WOW! them comps worth more then my entire system damn!

they worth more then my car itself..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived