Sonic Electronix

I guess it seems most of us agree we don't bump where it will annoy people.

Yes I will bump in/on: Freeway (at speed), empty parking lot at night not near a residential neighborhood, open country road, around people I hate, driving through a ghetto (if I'm not gonna stop). Cemetery's are ok... they're dead. just sayin.

No I will not bump if I'm in/on: my own neighborhood, red lights, dropping off my kids at school, near a hospital, residential neighborhood, drive thru, near church, parking lot if i'm gonna leave my car.

I also don't have any decals on my car or anything else to draw attention that I may have a system inside, except my head unit.

^^This!

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

i love going for drives on the freeway full tilt the whole time!

you're the type of person i hate.

lol to each thier own...my opinion is i work my ass off to get what i have.. and im going to enjoy it..no matter what

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

lol to each thier own...my opinion is i work my ass off to get what i have.. and im going to enjoy it..no matter what

let me throw this out there, and see if you still agree

With that mentality... i can say the same thing about anything I own and buy right?

i own a ak47... a real one, that shoots real bullets...

now would it be ok for me to be a dick with that and shoot your car? no, would it be polite? no... would I be a dick to do it? yes..

there is a reason law makers are pushing to ban loud music, and its people with THAT mentality.... who show no respect...

but like i said, i could do the same thing, and show no respect, just no one would like the outcome

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

There's an old saying that goes with this...involves an AK47 lol.

But for me

stoplights

stopsigns

residential areas

near hospitals

If you're a douche and playing loud at stoplights and whatnot, you're giving ALL bassheads a bad name. It's easier for an outsider to brand a WHOLE collection of people negatively than to look past the bad seeds and commend those who are courteous and respectful with our systems. I can't count how many times I've heard only negative things about systems when I mention my hobby.

Plus, people who bump irresponsibly are the ones holding this amazing hobby/sport to ever reach true legitimacy in public view.

just my .02

EDIT: ninja'd by derrick

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

There's an old saying that goes with this...involves an AK47 lol.

But for me

stoplights

stopsigns

residential areas

near hospitals

If you're a douche and playing loud at stoplights and whatnot, you're giving ALL bassheads a bad name. It's easier for an outsider to brand a WHOLE collection of people negatively than to look past the bad seeds and commend those who are courteous and respectful with our systems. I can't count how many times I've heard only negative things about systems when I mention my hobby.

Plus, people who bump irresponsibly are the ones holding this amazing hobby/sport to ever reach true legitimacy in public view.

just my .02

EDIT: ninja'd by derrick

ive been saying the ak thing for years, if people want to be a douche, ill be a bigger one....and no one will like the outcome... well except maybe me.. but im fucked up in the head LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

When I dont slam;

-Church( but clean stuff at youth group is fun )

-Anywhere near older people, or those sketchy people around town.

-Near cops, except when I absolutely know they cant see me.

-Places that people are relaxing, restaurants, parks, etc.

-Definitely NOT at stoplights.

The few exceptions would be

-Around friends

-When wanna be's come around( donks, junk systems, etc)

When I had 5% window tint I was pretty much slam everywhere, full tilt.

2011 Mazda 3 Sport

-QL-MZD723 Touchscreen

-AQ2200

-(2) Fi SSD 12's

-4.3 cf box sealed to cabin

-1/0 knu power wire

-XS D3100 and 102 AH C&D

-Big 3

let me throw this out there, and see if you still agree

With that mentality... i can say the same thing about anything I own and buy right?

i own a ak47... a real one, that shoots real bullets...

now would it be ok for me to be a dick with that and shoot your car? no, would it be polite? no... would I be a dick to do it? yes..

there is a reason law makers are pushing to ban loud music, and its people with THAT mentality.... who show no respect...

but like i said, i could do the same thing, and show no respect, just no one would like the outcome

:lol::clapping::rofl::lol: This had me dying at work but brings up a good point.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

What gets me are all the people on here stating they bump anywhere everywhere and all the time no matter what kill me. Regardless of if we get respect for being bass heads always give it because two ass holes don't solve a problem and what's funny is when that shit get banned I'm coming after all y'all and whooping some ass. Show a lil respect seriously it's bad enough the laws are as tight as they are don't make them worse than they need to be and don't give me that "I invested in it" shit you wanna enjoy it do it where you aren't annoying everyone around you. We all have systems and we all want to slam but there is a time and a place for it the list given should be the basic rules or no system for you. Real talk because you are going to ruin it for everyone.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I dont even turn it up around cars that i see have small kids,but I always have my windown up all the way. I had a few friends that there system dont even come close to what i have and they have been shoot at and boxes in and had there cars smash on with batts for being stupid. They would bump every where going to school at red lights and just trying to show off. Only one of them haves been pulled out of the car just to get his ass whipp by 4 gang members in Santa Ana, California. So just for the guys a heads up, there is always some one that will make a example out of you in this world now in days. Dont matter how big you are, a bullet will still stop your ass!!! Keep the SPL for the shows and for gatterings with clubs. I have seen too many kids get hurt over trying to out do each other out in the Blvd. If i turn it up i always have my windows up and never go full tilt out side the show's or the shop.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived