Joshdashef Posted April 8, 2018 Report Posted April 8, 2018 I have been wanting a dd-1 for months now but when will they be in stock? Or any good alternative osci-scopes that are under 200 and worth a damn? sorry for posting gen I wasn't sure what this qualifies under SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
DiBo Posted April 9, 2018 Report Posted April 9, 2018 20 hours ago, Joshdashef said: I have been wanting a dd-1 for months now but when will they be in stock? Or any good alternative osci-scopes that are under 200 and worth a damn? sorry for posting gen I wasn't sure what this qualifies under Down 4 sound will have them this week.
Joshdashef Posted April 10, 2018 Author Report Posted April 10, 2018 10 hours ago, DiBo said: Down 4 sound will have them this week. Thanks for the tip man SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
DiBo Posted April 12, 2018 Report Posted April 12, 2018 Tomorrow I guess. I'm picking one up. He said he's getting like 300
zephnote Posted April 12, 2018 Report Posted April 12, 2018 Just checked the site, NOW ETA APRIL 22nd! Man, this is getting on my nerves. You think you getting close then someone moves the damn finish line.
DiBo Posted April 12, 2018 Report Posted April 12, 2018 18 minutes ago, zephnote said: Just checked the site, NOW ETA APRIL 22nd! Man, this is getting on my nerves. You think you getting close then someone moves the damn finish line. Damn... Again!?
Antheny916 Posted April 12, 2018 Report Posted April 12, 2018 I'm not sure why people are saying the 22nd. It's possible, but really there is no exact date. It's sometime during this month though. As soon as we see an official date, we'll post it for everyone. When stuff like this happens, it's a difficult process to get going again. Once we get these back in stock, no one will have to worry about them being out of stock for this long again. Any day now we WILL have a date to give out. I know it's been a long unnecessary wait, but please be patient with us for just a bit longer. Thanks!
Karkov Posted April 24, 2018 Report Posted April 24, 2018 According to this they shipped out yesterday 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.