Glock 17 Gen 5 - Single stack or double stack? Any other recommendations?

Glock PA175031AB G17 Gen5 Double 9mm Luger 4.49
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/42899

Glock PA1750303AB G17 Gen 5 9mm 17+1 AmeriGlo NS
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/42827/

The seller I'm buying from has them for about $645.

I'm debating between the double stack vs the single stack. Thoughts?

Anyone have issues carrying these concealed? I might have to buy a second gun for concealed also because I want something for shooting up in the mountains and something for carry.

Decided to buy the double stack. I did a search on this forum and read one of the forum admin's post on his Glocks and it convinced me to buy one :)

Here's a random video of some fun shooting I did up in the mountains a few weeks ago:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Glock 17s are all double stack the difference is that the 10+1 listing is a nanny state magazine for states with restricted capacities. 

Ifyou live in a free state get the full capacity magazines. Otherwise get the neuter mags. You can conceal it but a 19 would conceal better 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

5 minutes ago, n8ball2013 said:

Glock 17s are all double stack the difference is that the 10+1 listing is a nanny state magazine for states with restricted capacities. 

Ifyou live in a free state get the full capacity magazines. Otherwise get the neuter mags. You can conceal it but a 19 would conceal better 

I see. I'll probably buy a second gun later this year for a conceal carry one. I'll have to do research on what's best though.

n8ball, what kind of ammo do you recommend for random target shooting with the Glock17 (something not too expensive)? I was using Winchester 115 grain 9mm lugar rounds on a S&W and it felt wimpy -.-

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

PMC has been really consistent ammo for me for the price. Not the cleanest but i clean my guns after each session anyway. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Its a glock, it'll shoot anything you put in it, ive shot the cheapest garabge money can buy out of my 19, never had a problem.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Find the cheapest brass cased ammo you can. Save your brass. If you get bit by the gun bug you’ll want I for reloading. I reload all mine now so I have no idea about cheap 9mm. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

What part of it. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

• 7 months later...

Archived