Battery suggestions

I am finally going to finish up my long project two 15" FI SP4, two 3500 watt SoundQuebed amps,Singer 370 alt.,and so on but after all that all is needed are the batteries. I was looking into Blockshakers but would like other opnions before I buy any. I was liking the $219 for 110 ah but if theres any other suggestions im all ears,of course within budget,thanks guys.

I use Kinetic Batteries but heard blockshakers were good to , also XS is always been a great battery. You got a great system almost done don’t go cheap now .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Id go kinetik myself. Ive had a small kinetik batt for some years now and its lasted well and works great. When my front batt dies it will be replaced with a kinetik batt.

• 1 month later...

I know this is an older thread, but also have some battery questions? Anyone have any experience with the smaller (hc600) batteries? I would like to install 2 of them as I have an older Toyota extra cab and they would nicely under the rear seats in the little storage spaces. Running old school Lanzar 50c and 200 opti’s class A/B. I have done big 3 and alternator upgrade already. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. 

Im running 1 of the hc600s on around 1200rms and it really helps. Ive had it for around 5 years in several systems and its still goin strong. 2 of those with proper wiring and big three should be fine 4 those amps.

Archived