Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

excuse my French ... but that paint job is Fucking Awesome  !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
4 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

lol thanks. I am digging it a lot. Although technically not paint, it's hydrodipped.

Oh, ok ... That's really cool !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
3 hours ago, bsneon98 said:

im not a big bike person but this thing is badass. huge props to just jumping in and cutting those saddle bags. amazing how much is crammed on these things!

Lol I forgot about cutting into the bags on the roadglide. I kept trying to see where you thought I cut into these bags! Yeah, cutting into those was a pretty nervous thing, at least $200 to replace one if I fucked it up.

 

I was less nervous to take the tank and fenders off and get them dipped on the softail than I was cutting the lids on the roadglide!

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 906 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...