will77530 Posted November 23, 2018 Author Report Posted November 23, 2018 Thanks we shall see how it goes the more I drink the deeper I go down this rabbit hole
will77530 Posted November 25, 2018 Author Report Posted November 25, 2018 Next level of this mistake someone let me router plexi
will77530 Posted November 25, 2018 Author Report Posted November 25, 2018 I doubt I ever finish this one
will77530 Posted November 25, 2018 Author Report Posted November 25, 2018 It would be lovely if I could upload straight from my phone this is really killing my motivation to update this thing
aburger Posted November 26, 2018 Report Posted November 26, 2018 Killer craftsmanship. Can't wait to see the finished product...hang in there!
will77530 Posted November 26, 2018 Author Report Posted November 26, 2018 There’s some steps I would really like to show more of the work that went into it on here but it’s such a headache to upload just to here I’ll more than likely just post the meat and potatoes
Ron36 Posted November 26, 2018 Report Posted November 26, 2018 If U pay for a membership which is cheep U can post picks from your phone . For me it was worth it no more headaches easy fifty bucks. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
will77530 Posted November 26, 2018 Author Report Posted November 26, 2018 You lost your god damn mind if you think I’m going to pay for a membership but thanks though
ToNasty Posted November 26, 2018 Report Posted November 26, 2018 Are you still in san jose? If so i have a job for you soon because im to lazy to do it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.