Sundown Audio

Lincoln Navigator (06) with THX... Integration

SuzukiGS750EZ

Hey guys. I have a 2006 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate with the THX system in it. I bought a Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX and didn't realize just how much of a pain the radio would be to put in. Power and ground is pretty much all the main harness is good for with this factory system. My question is this: How do i integrate the aftermarket head unit with the stock amplifier. The system is two tweeters, front and rear speakers and a sub. Along with a rear DVD player. I don't want to bypass the amp and just do radio harness to speakers. How would you go about integrating this amp to the radio? I'm at a loss idea wise... i know it needs remote turn on and i do have RCA's i stripped and tinned to see how the speakers sound without the amplifier. Is there a way i can solder these RCA's for front, rear and sub to wires on the amp? Throw your ideas at me and i'll answer your questions as best i can or visa versa! Thanks.

P.S. I didn't know if this should go in general or here. If i missed any helpful information let me know!

I would go on Crutchfield and put in your vehicle etc, then search for an integrated wire harness for said vehicle to keep the THC system. 

Well, i tired to do the search but all i came up with on there was a single kit that said it did not keep the THX.  

Did find this though that says it will keep your THX system,  not sure it will work with the nex 4400 or not,  but this is the kind of thing you need, just have to find the right kit that will work with the nex4400 and your car.   You can also get one that includes the steering wheel stuff also, 

And if i was you i would pay a shop to install all of this with a warranty of work. 

https://www.amazon.com/PAC-C2R-FRD1-Replacement-Interface-Vehicles/dp/B0015ASMIQ/ref=asc_df_B0015ASMIQ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=316626544007&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6522790944155381505&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033661&hvtargid=pla-523933075858&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=63081621116&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=316626544007&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6522790944155381505&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033661&hvtargid=pla-523933075858

Funny though, ill be buying the same deck and buying a harness for mine so i can keep the Bose system lol.   No way in hell i can figure out how to wire the back and front cameras, the steering wheel, the back entertainment system, the integrated harness for the bose.  That seems like a big ass head ache haha, so i was just gonna pay the local audio shop 99 dollars to install it all. 

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

16 hours ago, SuzukiGS750EZ said:

People are telling me it can't be integrated but i'm not buying it. I have the steeringwheel control module and the main harness. I'm wondering if i do remote turn on and then use RCA at the speaker wires at the amp if it'll work. Haven't tried it yet, don't want it to give up the smoke lol.

That sucks, i was pretty sure that one i linked would work as it has clips on it that would hook right into the clips of ur system, then have the RCAs that would hook to the back of ur deck. 

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

Are you using the factory head unit and a aftermarket head unit ?? Or are you deleting the factory head unit ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived