Second Skin Audio

Triticum or JoeX preferably... Or anybody that models

DiBo

Box looks really good U are gonna need a lot of power for those subs.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

5 hours ago, Ron36 said:

Box looks really good U are gonna need a lot of power for those subs.

Yeah I'm trying to grab a SCV 6k minimal to start. Wired to .5. I know I know... At my own risk. I'm from Vegas! I roll the dice lol. Singer 320 with plenty of reserve by the time I get my big amp as well as another 320-370 Alt. 2x SCV 7500's if I was gonna wire to 1 ohm. Impedance rise Is for real. This setup is going in a wall in my Maxima when I get more 15's for the Navi. A ton of s*** to buy this year. If it was you what would you do?

24 minutes ago, ckeeler11 said:

It's paint why can't you fix it?

I can do better. A lot better. I don't want this 4-12's bullshit anyway. About to stop playing around and build something big. 6-12's or 4-15's on a lot of power and clean AF! I'm anal and I feel like this doesn't speak on my skills. 

20 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Paint sands off, just saying.

Yeah I calmed down and now I'm embarrassed I even bitched and complained about it. I take pride in my work and this paint attempt was embarrassing. But it doesn't mean I have to act like a f****** child about it. Everything I've done last year ( just started after CES 2018) has been a rushed crash course. Even this project was to just prepare me for my big projects. I started with a single 12 and didn't even know what a .5 ohm load meant... I've come pretty far. I can do better. A lot better. I know where I went wrong. I am going to take the next week to recalibrate. This shit ain't gonna make a monkey outta me!! 

It takes lots of practice to get painting stuff down, domt be discouraged if it doesn't come out right, man, just try and try again till you get it right.

Last enclosure I painted I did 3 repaints on it because I wasnt happy with some little minor imperfections it had the first 2 times.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived