Jump to content

My Parents House Burned Down


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks a lot. No donations or anything, though I really appreciate the sentiment. She's coming home from MD tomarrow, fortunately she's ok and no neighboring houses caught. They did have their windows blow in from the heat, but their houses are basically unharmed.

Her daughter (my sister) died 2 summers ago- and the only thing she has to remember her by is a few pictures that were in that house. Also the stuff they had is irreplacable, things you come by once in a life- and hand painted art my mom made herself 30+ years ago. Tomarrow I'm going to see if there's anything in the ashes to salvage, but theres not much. My dad died 2 months ago, and she has no one to really lean on. She's just having a bad time with things right now, and this is the shit on the cake if you know what I mean. I'm goin to help her however I can, I just feel so bad for her right now.

I would go thru the house completely when the insurance company has there people come in and start to removed everything they take it all unless you get it ahead of time
Posted

Hey man, houses can be rebuilt , be thankful she wasn't in there sleeping in the middle of the night or some shit like that. Wish you guys the best of luck.. It always seems like when it rains on somebody, if fuckin pours. Sorry to hear it man.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Posted

dude im so sorry to hear this. you seem like a cool ass guy, and i would think the same of your mom. sucks that it has to happen to such good people (or anyone at all).

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

Sorry to hear about the house man. Salvage what you guys can. Sorry for your loss.

Posted

Thanks guys. I'm headed over there with my brother right now to see what we can salvage. I'm going to take a crap ton of pictures, not too sure if I should clean some things up or not, but I'm going to sift through a bit.

Pics this afternoon (Is it bad I'm on the forum so much I was waiting for a "pics or it didn't happen lol?" <sorry for the sick humor).

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

im very sorry for the loss of your father bro and yes the house is burned down but thank god your mom was not home and no one else got hurt..you can always build it back up..goodluck and godbless..

Posted

I'm happy no one was injured man! Glad to hear that it was also insured. Still it sucks that something with that kind of sentimental value is now gone...

Do the authorities have any idea of the cause?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9207 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...