8v fury Posted January 20, 2019 Report Posted January 20, 2019 I saw on a video awhile ago about someone makes and sells and 3d printed amp gain tool (looked like a screwdriver). I can't find the video it was in and I have tried google with no luck. Does anyone know where I can find one and buy one. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
bmwking Posted January 20, 2019 Report Posted January 20, 2019 https://www.facebook.com/bass.head.accessories/app/251458316228/
8v fury Posted January 20, 2019 Author Report Posted January 20, 2019 15 minutes ago, bmwking said: https://www.facebook.com/bass.head.accessories/app/251458316228/ Thank you for the link, I just ordered one. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
BassMunky Posted January 20, 2019 Report Posted January 20, 2019 lol Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Kyblack76 Posted January 20, 2019 Report Posted January 20, 2019 Jesus. People buy the oddest shit SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.