DiBo Posted January 24, 2019 Author Report Posted January 24, 2019 Before everybody gets their panties in a wad, I had a bad day yesterday and deserve a laugh. Haha. Regulator on my alternator took a shit about 2 hours after I messed up my box. Hopefully somebody else had a good laugh also. Lol
will77530 Posted January 24, 2019 Report Posted January 24, 2019 Thought sundown built their higher shit in house and just lower shit was Chinese?
audiofanaticz Posted January 25, 2019 Report Posted January 25, 2019 So talk shit on Sundown even though their X, Z, NS, and Team lines and higher along with more than half the U series are assembled in the USA? Odd... So lets talk Chinese companies since you know so much.. Fi/AA, DC, DD, IA, Crossfire and any other company you can imagine all use Chinese parts that claim to be "Made in USA" At least Sundown is not hiding the fact like most these companies and are being honest about beingAssembled in the USA... Then you got companies like SoundQubed/American Bass that are damn near identical clones with a different logo that are all Chinese made and assembled.. Baskets, neo, ferrite, terminals, direct connect leads, and various softparts all Chinese made. But hey at least you tried to talk shit about a company you know nothing about. By the way just curious on which company is breaking the mold and doing things in car audio that no other companies have done, while all the nuthuggers made fun of big surrounds and now all companies are copying that shit..... /rekt
DiBo Posted January 25, 2019 Author Report Posted January 25, 2019 33 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said: So talk shit on Sundown even though their X, Z, NS, and Team lines and higher along with more than half the U series are assembled in the USA? Odd... So lets talk Chinese companies since you know so much.. Fi/AA, DC, DD, IA, Crossfire and any other company you can imagine all use Chinese parts that claim to be "Made in USA" At least Sundown is not hiding the fact like most these companies and are being honest about beingAssembled in the USA... Then you got companies like SoundQubed/American Bass that are damn near identical clones with a different logo that are all Chinese made and assembled.. Baskets, neo, ferrite, terminals, direct connect leads, and various softparts all Chinese made. But hey at least you tried to talk shit about a company you know nothing about. By the way just curious on which company is breaking the mold and doing things in car audio that no other companies have done, while all the nuthuggers made fun of big surrounds and now all companies are copying that shit..... /rekt What are you talking about I run nothing but Sundown Subs rt now lol. And plan on buying a lot more and spending a lot more money with Sundown I'm not talkin s***. I LOVE these CHINESE PARTS USING WOOFERS. WAS JUST HAVING A LAUGH BUD RELAX Furthermore you have no clue what my knowledge base is. I actually know what parts come from China and what parts on my subwoofers are made in America. The subs are assembled in America but the parts are Chinese besides the american-made coil. I was just having a laugh bro. I currently own U, X and ZV5's. I find it funny that people swear Chinese is junk. My Sundown Subs aren't junk it all. You got my post misconstrued
DiBo Posted January 25, 2019 Author Report Posted January 25, 2019 41 minutes ago, will77530 said: Thought sundown built their higher shit in house and just lower shit was Chinese? They assemble them here using quality Chinese parts... You heard me right I said Quality Chinese parts... Yeah that's right quality Chinese parts do exist lol.
DiBo Posted January 25, 2019 Author Report Posted January 25, 2019 For the record I currently own Fi team 15's Fi team 12's Sundown zv5's Sundown U series 15s Sundown X12V2'S and a few other subs. I know who makes good products.
ToNasty Posted January 25, 2019 Report Posted January 25, 2019 52 minutes ago, will77530 said: I run dc *shrugs* Sorry to hear that ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
kalilac619 Posted January 25, 2019 Report Posted January 25, 2019 It's ok I run Chinese junk and power it with Korean junk... 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.