Jump to content

15 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab - [4 Sundown SA 8's] - [B2 Ref 4 Chan & Ref 3 Way] - [Gately Box]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alternator arrived few days ago and i finally got it installed today! so the d3100 fits perfectly in the 2nd batt tray, no issues with alternator. So up front all i need to do is find a good battery post that i can fit 2 1/0 and a 4g on my ac delco battery. such a tight space unfortunately. Once i do i'll run my cables to the d3100 and work on fitting my amps on the back wall.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Posted
On 4/2/2019 at 3:07 PM, BP1Fanatic said:

Did you check Steve's F250 video with the 6-6.5's? 

Tribe Called Bass, Can I Kick It? You got The Low End Theory with this build. I expect to see some Excursions when the subs are installed. 

oh hell yea man! Glad to see more truck builds. Seems like when i decided to do mine, i wasn't alone on it. It's definitely not easy in terms of space BUT this build is so close to being done, it'll be worth all the crap i'm working with.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

did you do or are you planning on doing the big 3 on this? the reason I ask is I also have a 15 I am in the process of gathering equipment for and I was wonder what you did about the current sensor on the ground cabers.

Posted
36 minutes ago, mcocagne39 said:

did you do or are you planning on doing the big 3 on this? the reason I ask is I also have a 15 I am in the process of gathering equipment for and I was wonder what you did about the current sensor on the ground cabers.

Big 3 is easy. Im in the middle of doing it on my 2016

 

You put the ground though the current sensor

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Any updates to this? I have a 2017 and would love to see your progress. 

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...