ToNasty Posted March 24, 2019 Report Posted March 24, 2019 20 minutes ago, will77530 said: I’ll be sure to add this amount of love to yours don’t worry Im not worried. Im just glad you love me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
DiBo Posted March 24, 2019 Report Posted March 24, 2019 3 hours ago, will77530 said: Body work and shaping for the next ever Nice.
will77530 Posted March 25, 2019 Author Report Posted March 25, 2019 3 hours ago, ToNasty said: Im not worried. Im just glad you love me Fucked up part is I want to start your pillars cause it’s new but this shit got a deadline soooooo
ToNasty Posted March 25, 2019 Report Posted March 25, 2019 16 minutes ago, will77530 said: Fucked up part is I want to start your pillars cause it’s new but this shit got a deadline soooooo I do have an idea for mine but the doors are more important right now ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted March 25, 2019 Author Report Posted March 25, 2019 16 minutes ago, ToNasty said: I do have an idea for mine but the doors are more important right now I’ll get the Burban done then switch over
CrackFactory Posted March 30, 2019 Report Posted March 30, 2019 Yes please. Are these doors for Rusty?
Wishuponasub Posted March 30, 2019 Report Posted March 30, 2019 Heck yeah we want updates. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
will77530 Posted March 30, 2019 Author Report Posted March 30, 2019 Shit only two ppl then y’all can see them at the sky high bbq lmao
ToNasty Posted March 30, 2019 Report Posted March 30, 2019 Maybe nobody wants to see what you can do with your hot glue gun and tooth picks ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.