Jump to content

Anyone know what speaker size is in my ride?


Dragonsyph

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe with Bose and no navigation.

My question is what size speaker or tweeter is in the rear pillars?   

 

Also so if I’m replacing front 6.5 door speakers do I buy component speakers that come with teeeters and just replace speaker for speaker and tweeter in front pillars for tweeters?  

Or do I have to do something special? 

 

If anything what are some speakers I can just swap in while using factory amp?

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Posted

Thanks everyone, thought maybe they were tweeters but being midrange thats pretty cool.

 

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...